Wednesday 18 September 2013

Life update. [Summer, birthday, school and music]

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in forever! Been a bit busy which is rare so I've taken advantage of it. 

The summer holidays were amazing as I got to see my friends but I also went away for 3 weeks to Scotland and it was lovely. I got to get away from everything that was bothering me back in England and I felt so relaxed. I went to the beach every day and there were even some hot sunny days which are rare in Scotland ! 
           Beautiful view in Scotland.

I got home and went to see one of my best friends Charlotte, we ended up filming a video for her YouTube channel which was so funny to film and I had so much fun.  This is the link to the video we did : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKgyn-KtwtI


I actually turned 16 on Saturday 7th of 
September, I had such a brilliant birthday
 as I got to see all my friends on the 
weekdays before and then I got to spend
 my birthday with my family and we had
 a lovely meal! I'd like to thank everyone for 
making my birthday so special ! 

 I'm now in my final year of GCSE'S at year 11 and yes it is quite stressful to just think about it but I just want to get it over and done with so I can go study music at college. I know that science isn't going to go well for me so I've sort of already given up. I have my maths GCSE in November so I've started to revise as I need maths for college. 

I'm soon going to start a new YouTube channel for covers and eventually my own music. These will hopefully be starting soon and I can't wait as I want
to start performing more and share my own music with you! I will inform you all when this happens though. If you know of any gigs or open mic nights going on 
in Kent then please let me know through twitter or just comment below.

And last but not least, I recommend that you all go check out You Me At Six's new song 'Lived A Lie' as it is amazing and I'm in love with it! For an album to check out this month it has to be 'Old Souls' by Deaf Havana. It's beautiful and there isn't one bad song on the album. 

I hope you're all well and you have a lovely week
and weekend!

Xx

Where to find me:
Twitter (1) : @StayWithJess
Twitter (2) : @Jessymas97
Tumblr : Jess-Never-Sleeps.tumblr.com
Instagram (blog): Jessyblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment