Sunday 30 June 2013

Sinful Colors [Nail Varnish Review]

Hello again, the other day I went out shopping with some friends and decided to buy myself some new nail varnishes. If you're like me and don't have a lot of money to spare then these 'Sinful Colors' nail varnishes are perfect for you!
(I apologise for my weird hand and how terrible I am at painting my nails) 

I bought two different colours on that day and they were called 'Hazard ' which is and orange/coral colour which I really like, and 'Unicorn ' which is an almost pastel yellow colour. This is the colour on the bottle above. 

These nail varnishes are really bright and have a great coverage which last very long. I can't wait to buy some new colours such as blues and greens. 

As I was saying these were at reasonable prices, I bought these in boots and as they were on offer I managed to get the pair for £2.98 which is brilliant considering the amazing outcome! 

You can find me on:

Blog Instagram: Instagram.com/jessyblog
Personal Instagram:  Instagram.com/jessyymas 
Personal Twitter: @jessymas97
Regularly updated twitter: @staywithjess
YouTube: http://m.youtube.com/user/Jessyymas

Thanks for reading, have a lovely day :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment